Saturn Spot

Saturn Spot (http://www.saturnspot.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.saturnspot.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Happy Holidays from Saturn Spot! (http://www.saturnspot.com/showthread.php?t=186587)

goaliemo 12-23-2014 04:22 PM

Happy Holidays from Saturn Spot!

On behalf of the Saturn Spot team, I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year!

cg admin 12-24-2014 05:09 AM

Happy Holidays to all members and visitors. Have a wonderful Christmas and a great start in the new 2015!

derfderf 12-26-2014 03:38 AM

One behalf of one of the members that logs on semi-regularly, I would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season and also suggest that cg admin (suspicious name), goaliemo, and I meet at some quaint tea house equidistant from our three locations so that we may become better acquainted over the delightful aromas of black currants, raspberry, cinnamon, and of course, Chamomile.

goaliemo 12-26-2014 03:45 AM

cg admin is the admin of the site. lmao
I agree, tea sounds lovely though, sir!
Pinky up type of event

cg admin 12-27-2014 04:14 AM

I'll take earl grey with a spoonful of honey and a cloud of milk :)

goaliemo 12-27-2014 05:22 AM

sounds delicious!
although I do prefer my coffee.

derfderf 12-28-2014 01:57 AM

ok we have Louisiana and Pensylvania.

Where are you, cg?

Also, I can't believe that goalie hasn't insisted on you bringing your signature in line with the others!

At least post your name (please)

goaliemo 12-28-2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derfderf (Post 465065)
Also, I can't believe that goalie hasn't insisted on you bringing your signature in line with the others!

At least post your name (please)

Shes my boss, Derf. I cant tell her what to do. LMAO

derfderf 12-30-2014 04:42 AM

The irony of it all....

Ms. cg,

I am not hitting on you. Married for 17 yrs. Don't need to.
Until goalie's last post I didn't even know you were a she.
I see you have him pretty whipped without the ring -- nice job.

I simply thought that it would be nice to meet some forum members who actually post here on a regular basis -- so that includes you.

Although you have indeed specified your tea preference, we cannot plan this trip without knowing the state you live in so as to make it equidistant for all of us.

My 95/97 SC2's have been longing for the open road for quite some time.

I'm willing to drive 6 or 7 hours each way for a long day trip to sip tea with like-minded individuals. Hell, you get out of the house, listen to tunes, get a lot of thinking done while driving, have tea (pinkies up), see the locals (don't worry I'll pick some rube town where we might get shot at; Goalie will be packin'.....), think some more while driving back....

Who knows -- we may be able to revive the site in such a way that our content is seen as more relevant as far as the net goes, comes up in detailed searches, and drives traffic to THIS site.

So cg, please share which state you reside in.
(If you mention the west coast we'll know you're lying):rolleyes:

goaliemo 12-30-2014 07:10 PM

She is closer to you than I am. But it is not my place to give her location.
But I would be down for a road trip as well if we can get more people.