Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Model & Technical Discussion > Saturn Sky

Old 07-23-2006, 12:45 AM   #21
richm
Banned

I will driving a Sky daily as my primary car. I am male/47, a marketing consultant, and the top will be down almost every day. I used to own a Miata, top down sun above or snow on the ground, use the heater or a/c to warm you up or cool you down. I like the open air.

richm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 01:58 AM   #22
sc2racer

if you want a cool car, then go for the redline, if you want pure performace, go for the mazdaspeed. "wait, wait, wait, the redline will have 260 hp" you all say, yeah well, it still wont touch the miata thru the corners, and for the extra money in the redline, you could put that into the mazdaspeed, and make it even faster. in the end the mx-5 will win out. there is just too much riding on it for mazda to just sit buy and let the solctice and the sky take their original and rightful glory. now if you want a badass lookin car, then get the sky. its a lot more masculin then the miata, plus saturn has been doing EVERYTHING they can to booster their image, so i bet they'll be better than they say. overall, daily driver= skyredline
Old 01-09-2007, 04:27 PM   #23
KimberlySky
Banned

Sinister will be my daily auto!
KimberlySky is offline   Reply With Quote