Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Performance Owners Club Area - (SPOC) > Non SPOC Affiliated Meets & Events

Old 07-15-2008, 11:09 AM   #1
jonnyrocket92

Default car show at the york saturn daelership..

well I just got handed a flyer for a car show at the saturn of yourk store, and it is open to all makes and models I a mplanning on going out to this and settign up, is anyone else interested in goin ? let me know and we can roll in together .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
jonnyrocket92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:59 PM   #2
North

Ok WHEN IS IT!

my car

North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 10:51 AM   #3
jonnyrocket92

north!!!! its tomarro... It starts at 4:00 pm wana roll in together?

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:28 PM   #4
North

How much is it and junk. Give me all the dirt on it. but yeah i think i will go. we can meet up at the sheetz thats close to there if you want.

my car

Old 07-19-2008, 11:39 AM   #5
jonnyrocket92

Myspace.com Blogs - Creatures of the Nite 2008 Information: - VISUAL REALITY CC MySpace Blog

heres the 411 on the show, It's $10.00 to reg. Sheetz is good.. Give me a call when you get there if you get there b4 I do

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:16 PM   #6
jonnyrocket92

well, me and ryan and nichole were at the show and it was fun. I did the spl. and got
2nd place. I scored a 139.4 woohoo. theres another show in hrbg aug 9th I would like to get the crew together and all go .

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:50 PM   #7
North

I got first in the car show that was the next day. i was like whoa.

my car

Old 07-22-2008, 10:55 AM   #8
jonnyrocket92

very nice? did you see that chick that invited you?? what happoned there?

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:15 PM   #9
North

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrocket92 View Post
very nice? did you see that chick that invited you?? what happoned there?
Nothing, we hardly talked. At the end when she handed me my trophy we talked a little and then added each-other to my-space but thats it. lol she is emo anyway F that noise.

my car

Old 07-23-2008, 10:55 AM   #10
jonnyrocket92

ROFLMAO !!!!!!! that's funny, and sad. you goen t othe one in hrbg?

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.