Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Community > Rants And Raves!

Old 10-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
jonnyrocket92

Default man this sucks! like a kick in the balls

well as some of you ppl know I work for saturn as a tech. I just heard word after getting off my 2nd job lastnight that pennsky Droped the saturn tkae over! fist words out of my mouth were oh, SH*(), I am wondering what happoned that he did want to kee pgoing the meda says that he was looking for a manufactuer to bring over to hte us, but I really dnt think that's why my self. so, now I am a lil worried. I think the dealership I work for might become ither a used car dealership just due to it's location. but I am unsur eof our other sister stores. hmm. It's kinda scarry knowing that a brand youve worked on for the past 8 years is no longer gonna be there. My gf told me that we had a customer walk in and cancle theyer car purchess "a new aura" due to they heard pennsky backed out. Oh, btw the saturn of carlisle pike store "me store" Won the summit award AGAIN !!!! woooohoooo !!! It is a award that saturn gives to one dealership for grea service, and sales feed back all from customers... adn we did it again this is 4 Times now we have done this. well. I will post more as I hear it from the big wigs. . .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
jonnyrocket92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:57 AM   #2
sw2cam

Damn this place is going to dry up like a turn in the hot hot sun.
sw2cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:38 AM   #3
sw2cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw2cam View Post
Damn this place is going to dry up like a turn in the hot hot sun.

Make that a TURD in the hot hot sun
Old 10-21-2009, 01:34 PM   #4
816SC2Rollin

Just cause the mother company is going under, doesn't mean people who enjoy their Saturn won't live on!
816SC2Rollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:03 PM   #5
jonnyrocket92

I am more upset that lots of ppl will be out of jobs, adn we heard the lancaster store will be closing in 2 weeks. so smoke em if you got em lanc. store !!!

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
jonnyrocket92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:25 PM   #6
sw2cam

Nothing we can do about it now......I'll guess most SaturnStores will get a new franchise, some will sell, some will shut down. If GM has anything I want when my ION's with the 2.4L VVT's are dead I'll by GM. If they offer an under powered over priced small car like the ASTRA I'll not be buying. Hell I would have picked up an ASTRA if they would have put the 2.4L in the XR, but they didn't so I didn't.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:46 AM   #7
RjION

It sure does stink to see SATURN go away, but it's alot better then it living on as some Penske import company.

Shut up and drive.
I have SL2, SW2, & ION pictures in the gallery under SaturnSdn & RjION
RjION is offline   Reply With Quote