Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Model & Technical Discussion > How Do You Fix This?

Old 03-10-2005, 04:22 AM   #1
Agilab
Banned

Default How-To Section

This section is designated for how-to articles. Articles must be approved by one of the Moderators before it will be posted into this secion. This section is official and contains many articles that can help you in every which way. Please note that SaturnSpot.com is NOT liable for mistakes or damage done to your car as a result of following through with a how-to article. Each article is tested and approved before being posted to this section.

Agilab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 02:22 PM   #2
picksl1

to get it approved by a moderator you can PM the moderator of your choice and ask them to add your how to

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
picksl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:25 PM   #3
jonnyrocket92

I'm a moderator and I blew the diff pin in my satty, and I am gonna make a how to on it when I replace it, do I need a fellow moderator to check it. or dose me being a saturn mech. make it ok? just so I know where to send my post be for it's posted..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
jonnyrocket92 is offline   Reply With Quote