Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Community > SaturnSpot.com Marketplace > Non Saturn Cars For Sale - Private Sellers Only

Old 12-03-2007, 12:47 AM   #1
Anony00GT

Default FS: 1994 Chevy Caprice LT1 Police Package

This car is a 1994 Chevy Caprice. It was a police car when it was new, however it was an unmarked car, and therefore has no holes in the roof that would be for a light bar, and no holes in the A-pillar for a spotlight.

It has a front bench seat, which is very comfotable. The tie rods and ball joints have recently been replaced. The radiator has also been recently replaced, and the tires are studded WinterForce raidals (235/70-15) with less than 1000 miles on them. When I got this car, it already had the aftermarket wheels with bald tires, and the tire size was 245/60-15 (come winter, I put the new WinterForce tires on), the factory size was 225/70-15. The wheels are American Racing 5-spoke Aluminum rims.

There is some Bondo on the left front fender, but it has been painted and is strictly cosmetic. There is only one rust spot on this car that I know of (small spot on the roof), and the body and frame are otherwise in great shape.

The car also has the silicon radiator and heater hoses, which came with the police package. The 5.7L LT1 engine has had at least one tune-up at sometime in the past, the spark plugs are currently AutoLite and not the factory AC Delco. The engine runs strong, there are no problems there.

The brake pads are almost brand new, front and rear.

The gauge cluster has some problems. The digital speedometer will blink and shut off every now and then, but not all the time. The coolant temperature gauge doesn't work, and because of that an aftermarket mechanical coolant temp gauge has been installed, which works well. The radio is a Pioneer AM/FM/MP3-CD player, with factory speakers which work great.

Asking $1500/obo. If you want to see pics, just ask and I'll be more than happy to send/post them.

Selling this car because I need something that gets better gas mileage than a V8...looking for a 4-cylinder econobox. If you've got a car with 4 cylinders (5-speed manual tranny is a plus), I'm open to a possible trade as well. PM me with any and all offers.

1996 Saturn SC2 <----- SOLD
Anony00GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
cgs191
Banned

Default 94 Chevy Caprice

Still have the '94 Caprice? cgs191
cgs191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:19 PM   #3
Ssicarman

Probably not three plus years later.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:25 PM   #4
RjION

The post was made on "12-03-2007, 12:47 AM" do you really think so?

Shut up and drive.
I have SL2, SW2, & ION pictures in the gallery under SaturnSdn & RjION
RjION is offline   Reply With Quote