Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Model & Technical Discussion > Saturn Aura

Old 09-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
hils0301
Banned

Default 07' aura tranny issues

hello, new to this site but looking for some possible solutions to my transmission issue. its a 07' aura xe with 154,000 miles and never had h problem until about 150,000 miles.

my transmission is acting up and it first started with jumping gears from 3rd to 4 when accelerating like it didnt know what gear it should be in. i took it in and had them reflash the tranny. that solved that problem but now it seems to struggle while driving down the freeway. on just the slightest incline you can feel the tranny jolt a little and it feels as if i was pulling a heavy trailer . it also has a hard time holding a speed with cruise control and downshifts hard to regain speed if it has to climb a small hill.

ive even checked the fluid level by raising the car and removing the little weeping hole plug near the passenger side axel. had good color and smelled fine.

any ideas what to try or do?

car has been great up to 150,000 miles but im almost to the point of buying a new transmission with a warranty and switching it out just because it drives me crazy how it drives and shifts.

hils0301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM   #2
GMCustomerService

hils0301,

I am sorry you having this concern with your transmission. If you end up having your GM dealership look into this concern, please let us know. We can certainly try to assist.

Erica Tiffany
GM Customer Care
Old 01-22-2015, 05:31 AM   #3
goaliemo
Community Moderator

Well, Erica Tiffany, I had a discussion with you on another forum, and you could not help me at all. Still have not gotten ANY answers to my questions.
92 SL1-Sold
04 Ion
goaliemo is offline   Reply With Quote