Old 08-09-2016, 05:24 PM   #1
TrickyD

Default Introduction

Hi everyone!

TrickyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 05:33 AM   #2
derfderf

Yo.

Right now, aside from a few stragglers, "everyone" is pretty much me and occasionally another member.

Trying to keep this forum from getting shut down due to lack of activity. There is an f load of valuable info on this site, as the saturnfans folks hung out here before or at the same time as saturnfans.

So please keep posting

Moderator apparently AWOL -- was a knowledgeable guy--life events seem to have sucked him down a rathole.

95 SC2 ~235K +/running-- "All in the Family"
derfderf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 05:10 PM   #3
derfderf

Oh, by the way,

Can we please get a bit more besides "Hi" so we can get to know you?
Like most hated chain restaurants, what gas you put in your satty, the largest object you've ever driven over with your satty and not caused any damage (that you are aware of, anyway).

Whether you like earthtones vs pastels, automatic vs manual, horror films vs dramas, whether you believe anything can be repaired using spackle, duct tape, and a hammer, what engine you would swap into your saturn if you had the time, money, resources?

Boxers or briefs, water or soda, huffing vs whip-its, how long it's been since you checked the tranny fluid level in your satty, whether cloudy days make you contemplative, sad, or both, how many bulbs are out in the dash display of your satty, your profession (optional), and if you know about RockAuto.com.

Or you could just tell us a little bit more about yourself -- the above were just suggestions, not requirements.....

Old 08-21-2016, 10:17 PM   #4
larrytc

I have water in the floor on both sides in the front and a friend told me it was probably my heater core and I would like to know how to check
larrytc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 12:59 AM   #5
derfderf

I would too.

If I were you, I would not ask the question in the new member section---tagged on to the end of some other new member's thread.....(??)

I'd start a new post in the section for your vehicle model (they're all there) -- (which you didn't bother to identify) and ask the question there........

If you want to have a proper discussion about it.......

you're just gonna one n done this....here......

Your A/C condensate drain is probably clogged and the condensate water is flowing into the cabin behind the center console near the firewall.

If you told me I have wetness on the passenger side front floor that smells like antifreeze, then I'd think heater core.

Old 08-22-2016, 07:05 PM   #6
sc2sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by derfderf View Post
Moderator apparently AWOL -- was a knowledgeable guy--life events seem to have sucked him down a rathole.
Crowdgather killed the site in near record time. I offered to purchase and archive it so that the info isn't lost but they wouldn't even bother to reply to me. I only check in to help someone that got to this via SEO since it still shows up in google despite the complete lack of activity.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
owner
http://sixthsphere.com/showthread.php/89737 - Current build thread
sc2sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 02:43 PM   #7
derfderf

Well I'm glad you stop by.
I'm no Shell Answer Man but I try now that Goalie has wandered away.

Plus I need you to correct my f ups