Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Modifications > Styling Modifications

Old 10-25-2002, 03:27 AM   #11
m.cakes

yeah i can call them tomorrow...if i can remember...ill write myself a note to call...and ill try to get back here and get you the info...later

jake

you could also call your local saturn dealerships...i know that some of them are certified XRC reps...

m.cakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 10:48 AM   #12
saturnd00d

I've only ordered one thing from them so far, the XRC wires. Shipping only took 2 weeks (not bad compared to other people's experiences) but if you do order from them, I would suggest calling them to make sure they know what they are shipping you. I called them to confirm my purchase and they were about to send me wires for a 97 SL2 when I emailed them with info on my 98 SC1. That saved me from shipping the wires back and waiting 2 or 3 more weeks to get the stuff again.

I know its a long distance call, but safer is better costwise.
saturnd00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:34 PM   #13
bduran1220
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnd00d View Post
I've only ordered one thing from them so far, the XRC wires. Shipping only took 2 weeks (not bad compared to other people's experiences) but if you do order from them, I would suggest calling them to make sure they know what they are shipping you. I called them to confirm my purchase and they were about to send me wires for a 97 SL2 when I emailed them with info on my 98 SC1. That saved me from shipping the wires back and waiting 2 or 3 more weeks to get the stuff again.

I know its a long distance call, but safer is better costwise.
whats the home page site i cant go 2 it i wanna see all of the gear
bduran1220 is offline   Reply With Quote