Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Modifications > Styling Modifications

Old 10-24-2002, 02:09 AM   #1
94&97 SC Boss

Default Custom Bumper for a 97 SC1

What up y'all?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a custom bumper for a 1997 SC1. I am not looking for a front skirt to go under my current bumper, I am looking for an actual modified bumper. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Ryan

94&97 SC Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 02:39 AM   #2
SC1StreetRacer

www.xtremeracingconcepts.com has a UNIQUE saturn bumper for our cars. Its not modified, it was made for the 97-00 SCs.

Justin
Old 10-24-2002, 02:50 AM   #3
94&97 SC Boss

Has anyone purchased a bumper or anything at all from xtremeracingconcepts.com? I have not heard good feedback from people dealing with this company. Please let me know if you have dealt with xtremeracingconcepts.com and if you have, how was the experience?

Also if anyone knows of any other companies that make custom front bumpers for a 1997 SC1 I would greatly appreciate the company's name.

Thanks again,
Ryan
Old 10-24-2002, 03:38 AM   #4
Estairiker

I was told that they take forever to ship things.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Estairiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 04:04 AM   #5
Matt

A friend of mine ordered some indiglo guages from them. They took a couple weeks. They sent him the wrong ones now he has to sent them back to get the right ones. They're not the fastest around. But I got to admit that kit for the 97-00s looks great. Just be sure you don't have to have it real fast.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 05:33 AM   #6
saturnd00d

I can agree that they aren't that fast with shipping stuff out, but you can always call them to check up on your order.

They are so far the only source for a full bumper replacement for a 97-00 SC front bumper, anything else out there is only a lip kit.
saturnd00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 03:44 PM   #7
94&97 SC Boss

Yeah I have heard that they take forever to ship. I have also heard that sometimes people don't ever get what they ordered. I have already had one bad experience with that company and I'm not sure if I really wanna risk another one.

So no1 out there has ordered a body kit from them? Someone out there must have ordered a body kit from xtremeracingconcepts, anyone???

Xtremeracingconcepts is located in FL, but I hear they ship the body kits from California. Anybody know the company who makes them out in California.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks to all those who have already contributed!
Old 10-24-2002, 03:53 PM   #8
SC2_GT

From what I understand Fiber Images is the company that helped them with the kit.
You can't take the sky from me
SC2_GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 04:08 PM   #9
m.cakes

XRC is a great company....they pretty much reinnovated saturn performance by coming in and providing products for the saturn market....every company has bad experiences with customers and vice-versa....so i dont think you can just say you shouldnt deal with them because of a bad experience someone else had....i mean if you think about it....if you knew of every bad experience that people had with saturn dealerships...probably none of us would be driving saturns...so i say deal with XRC.....they are a great company and they have been doing there best to stay up with the demands of the saturn owners....if you want you could find out if there is a XRC rep in your area....and you deal with them....im the rep here in NC...and i have helped a lot of people with gettin their products....so i mean i wouldnt not buy anything from them just because of a few bad experiences....later

jake
m.cakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 10:51 PM   #10
94&97 SC Boss

Jake (M.Cakes),

Is there anyway you can find out if the XRC rep in the Hartford, CT area. I would e-mail sales@xtremeracingconcepts.com, but have so many times without getting a reply and when I do it is days (if not weeks) later. If you can do that for me I would really appreciate it. If you don't have access to that info, I understand.

Thanks.