Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Community > General Discussion

Old 07-11-2002, 06:09 PM   #11
ProjectSW1

yeah... I agree with 2001sc whatever his name was there (sorry man, i forgot what yer handle was)

That's what I like to do is say "Yeah, I did that"... especially when sumone asks about pre-95 SOHC intakes... I pop the hood and show em my shorty

I'm so proud of that thing... I show it to lots of people (THANKS AGAIN JIM!!)

My favorite was when my dad (who ironically builds race cars and creates bizarro vehicles professionally) asked me how I got such a deep tone from stock exhaust... and I said "No dad, that's just shorty there under the hood... he likes to growl when I go fast" heheh

Since the aftermarket is so limited for us, it makes me feel good to say, "yeah, I built that and it gave me a little HP boost" or being able to think of "inventions" to try and give my underdog car more power or better looks etc.

Having sumpin with "balls out" power, stock, would not be as exciting for me...

----==[ ProjectSW1 ]==----

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Coming Soon! A New Saturn Online Community / Information Center
ProjectSW1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 06:18 PM   #12
Kidboom

Default Killing ur self Really Fast.

Im not trowing any shade ur way but they 'r a bunch of stupid people out their. Go to xtremesaturn and look at one of the post that was posted. Two guys racing RICEROCKETS killed each other this morning.My
condolenses go out to their family. Been their done that.
Old 07-11-2002, 07:38 PM   #13
CelticShadow

I'm personally modding mine because I enjoy doing it. I love my Saturn, and wouldn't have it any other way. I know I won't ever have the fastest car on the road or the track, or the fastest Saturn for that matter, but it's all out of fun. Plus, I enjoy showing it at car shows.

CelticShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2002, 03:26 AM   #14
craigmpak

I guess to each their own. I've never modified any of my Saturns and never would .... I would say appearance wise that it's money well spent ... but performance wise its really a lot of money for such little difference. This is just my opinion guys, I'm not bashing anything ....... I just see so many cars up here (north eh) that have all these mods to it but cannot overtake my LW300 ..... mind you most guys don't know how to shift up here .... lol

Cool thing today, cruising down the freeway (up here it's called highway) doing about 75 mph when this Camaro with 2 guys comes up my ass and, from what it looked like, wanted to race for top speed. They were pumping the gas like they wanted to me give it wot. Well they pulled slowly from behind and went beside me .... then they noticed it was a Busa and they gave me the 'I'm not worthy' gesture and backed off ..... smart guys.

May have to visit the hospital tomorrow (it's free!) both my shoulders dislocated when I punched the throttle at 7500 rpm

So when are you guys getting free Medicare? Must suck. Man we all go to the doctor for nothing up here, sometimes just to visit and say hi! Sometimes I complain about my knee hurting, so they give me a plant of marijuana and send me on my way. Any legalized weed for medicinal purposes down there? Just curious .....

Sorry for the long post but ....... hey Joe, I quit smoking again! 2 days. Maybe it's time for you to quit? Or does your lung feel pretty good now. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Craig

Craig ps, i am a member of nambla, the north america man boy love association, if any little boys wanna ride my busa, well ,my number is 705-694-3000 ( isnt being able to edit great? <grin> joeydonuts stikes again!)
Old 07-12-2002, 12:54 PM   #15
Joeybagodonuts

get out! LOL, you dont get weed up there do you? really?! get out..
lol, house for sale, lehigh acres fl, large 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 years old, acre and half of land....must sell moving north!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

VIVE BENE, SPESSO L'AMORE,DIRISATA MOLTO
"live well, love much, laugh often"
SATURNSPOT.COM ADMINSTRATION
Joeybagodonuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2002, 02:18 AM   #16
craigmpak

it's damn legalized here ....... in Ontario only. Or somewhere, damn, can't remember. I was thinking that if this were to hit the news in the US, Canada would see a huge increase in population. Joe and the family would move up into an igloo and drive a snowmachine to work every day.

Craig
Old 07-13-2002, 12:50 PM   #17
Joeybagodonuts

****, your serious? house for sale! house for sale!
(you didnt notice your modified post did you?) thats what you get for putting my HOME NUMBER ON THE FREAKING WEB SITE THAT NIGHT! lol sombeeyotch, one night im getting all these calls, im like, not even being nice, asking people, where the hell did you get this number? their like on your website! crazy canuckian baztard! MUHAHAHAHAHA
(allthough we live a very public life on the website we live A VERY PRIVATE life at home, were very quiet and dont even like when a new home is built within a half mile of us! lol,) maybe thats why i been buying up lots around me, to OWN my whole block! craig, got ANOTHER one, done deal this week, so now i got the one behind me i always had, the one to the west of me which we just had cleared and landscaped i told you about, and now the one to the east of me, last year we did a KICK AZZ drive through christmas scene, this eyar it will BE WILD! were going to have to use the generator from the shop to power half of it up, didnt i send you some pictures of the baby in the santa sled and some others? i know when pat was here from xtreme he took some mad pictures of it, last years show costed us close to 5k, were planning on adding aT LEAST another 5k worth of lights and scenes this year!

Old 07-13-2002, 06:24 PM   #18
BRI'S98SL-2

craigmpak, i hear you about bikes. a crotch rocket has been a dream of mine since i got my license. the speed and acceleration are amazing. really nothing can beat a bike of the line. now my dream is to get a silver and black cbr 900 or gsxr900. whatever is silver and black to mach my 98 sl2. once i start making real money the motorcyle is the first toy i will buy. i also agree with the rest of the posters that they are really unsafe and modding saturns is fun. my 2 cents
Old 07-14-2002, 01:38 PM   #19
craigmpak

You will never regret the motorcycle. There's no feeling like it!

1) take a motorcycle course ....

2) start on a 600 cc motorcycle & wear the proper gear

3) don't be an idiot on the bike!

4) anticipate other idiot moves from other drivers and be prepared to use the horn (and your finger)

That's it, 4 steps and your laughing.
Old 07-16-2002, 12:41 PM   #20
Joeybagodonuts

a couple of golf balls in your pockets never hurt to keep on hand either! and unless the idiot is driving a saturn, they leave nice dents! something to remeber that biker by! hahahahahaha