Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Model & Technical Discussion > Saturn Sky

Old 11-06-2006, 01:39 AM   #11
PurdueGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick94sl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthPole1989
why all what it is is a emblem
You and I obvious have different standards with cars then. If I'm paying $25K+ for a car something as obvious as the correct make of the car should be on the steering wheel. That's just flat out BS.
+1, and it's an easy dealer fix, though probably with a parts delivery delay. I've heard of people getting a full refund because a hair was found in the paint. I'd be mad about that, too. 'course, Saturn has had, and I think still has a like 30 day return policy, as long as you're below a certain milage.

PurdueGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 12:02 AM   #12
madbrad

I've worked in car plants and I can confirm they make badge mistakes from time to time. A lot of them get caught in the final inspection, but I have seen a couple in dealers. If the Sky and Solstice are made in the same plant, it's easily possible. You can't use them being different divisions to eliminate the possibility. A factory makes a certain body, for all the divisions that have it. For example, the Grand Prix and Lacross/Allure are made on one line, and the Impala/Monte Carlo on another line in the same building. The Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX are done on the same line. The Chevy and GMC trucks are done on the same line. Etc etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 Impala SS
98 Grand Voyager LE
madbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 12:12 AM   #13
AnthonyCiravolo

yea dude, i think that if it was all dark out and crap you might have been mistaken there buddy

Hate on it.......
AnthonyCiravolo is offline   Reply With Quote