Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Model & Technical Discussion > Saturn Vue > Saturn Vue - Technical

Old 12-16-2005, 02:22 PM   #1
gornoman
Banned

Default Vue washer nozzles...

I have lost the washer nozzle spray jet on the driver's side 3 times now. This is very annoying, as well as a safety issue. The spray jet pops out and I usually find it but this last time it happened on the freeway and it's gone forever. The replacement part is the whole assembly and requires removal of the wipers and cowl for replacement.
Has this happened to anyone else? Is there an easier way to install the new part? I can't get the wiper arm off of the wiper driveshaft.

gorno

gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 09:45 PM   #2
my99sl1

get one of those cheap led ones at walmart, you don't have to hook up the led lights

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my99sl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 12:27 PM   #3
Robert-sl2

I would think you could go to the local parts store and they would have a generic replacement. otherwise hit the local parts yard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(no longer mine)
Proud Owner of a 2005 Storm Grey Saturn Vue
Robert-sl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 06:43 PM   #4
Ssicarman

If you are still under warrenty it willbe covered by Saturn.
If not then just buy the washer nozzle from Saturn. The cowling is held in by hold in clips, remove the center of them and the pull out. The wiper arm is held on by a nut under a cover at the base of the arm. Remove the nut and work the arm back and forth, up down to loosen it from the splines. If you don't want to try to remove the wiper arm try lifting the cowling up enough to get your hands under it to release the nozzle hold in clips and replace it.
Failing all this pay some one to do it for you.