Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Model & Technical Discussion > Saturn Aura Green Line - hybrid

Old 08-05-2006, 08:22 PM   #1
PurdueGuy

Default Aura and Vue Green Line now on the Saturn website

The Aura and Vue Green Line now on the Saturn website as regular models insead of "future models", including the ability to "build your own"! Enjoy!

PurdueGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:54 AM   #2
perfectvue

Sweet. Now I can put an exact monetary value on my dream car instead of just a starting MSRP. Think if I start being good now Santa will put one under my tree? I've been looking over the Astra parked at my local mall, but the dealership is never there and doesn't really like hybrids themselves except the rate they sell them.
perfectvue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #3
Joy Ehlers
Banned

Cool! These two are one of my favorite Saturn models. They have more stylish design including its accessories and Saturn car parts. But anyhow , I am really a Saturn fan actually! So any models will do. But good thing, these came out in the market.
Joy Ehlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 12:23 AM   #4
Joy Ehlers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Ehlers View Post
Cool! These two are one of my favorite Saturn models. They have more stylish design including its accessories and Saturn car parts. But anyhow , I am really a Saturn fan actually! So any models will do. But good thing, these came out in the market.
My friend has this Aura Saturn model. It's brand new actually and yes! It looks good in actual. Its Saturn parts and accessories do look great. Very reliable and beautiful car! And it runs smoothly too!

Last edited by Ssicarman; 11-29-2011 at 12:24 AM..
Joy Ehlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:15 PM   #5
RjION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Ehlers View Post
My friend has this Aura Saturn model. It's brand new actually and yes! It looks good in actual. Its Saturn parts and accessories do look great. Very reliable and beautiful car! And it runs smoothly too!
Brand new you say ............ two years after they stopped building the greenlines.

Shut up and drive.
I have SL2, SW2, & ION pictures in the gallery under SaturnSdn & RjION
RjION is offline   Reply With Quote