Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Community > SaturnSpot.com Marketplace > Saturn Parts For Sale - Private Sellers Only

Old 08-03-2011, 12:21 AM   #1
swenson667
Banned

Default A lot Of Saturn Stuff For Sale!!!

Hello, My Name is Mark And I Have A Massive Amount Of New Saturn Parts For sale. I Realize That This Is Possibly Not the Right Forum For This But I Saw No Other Forum That Was More Appropriate,
The Boss Purchased The Entire Inventory Of Three Closed Dealerships in San Diego, And Handed The Project Over To Me, So Here Comes The Pitch.
We Have A Bunch of New Stock Headlamps, Taillamps, Clutches, Brakes A/C Parts, Seat Belts Air Bags, Body Parts, Hoods, Fenders Seat Covers (Stock)Heater Parts, Hubs, Bearings, Window Regulators, Floor Mats, Plastic Interior Parts, Windshields, Wind Deflectors, Console Parts, Struts Suspension Parts, Frame Steel Components, Bumpers, Fascias, Radiators, Lowering Springs, Condensers, CVT Parts, Basically A Warehouse Full Of Stuff.
We are Selling this For Half Of Dealer List. Please PM Me For Price And Availability, We Are In San Diego, We Are Willing To Ship. Thank You For Your Time.
Mark S.

swenson667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
john doe

pm is not working ,contact me about pricing for headlight assembly for 2002 sc2.both left and right side .
floor mats for same vehicle as well

joe3857@aol.com

Last edited by john doe; 08-08-2011 at 03:49 PM..
john doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
sc1showstopper97
Banned

im looking for the plastic interior door panels for my 97 sc1 2dr, left and right side. contact me at mattshafer@ymail.com
sc1showstopper97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #4
swenson667
Banned

Default Saturn Parts

I Have Got To Check My Storage Container, I Hope to Have Some info by Thurs Morning, Thank You For Your Interest.
Mark S.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:07 PM   #5
sc1showstopper97
Banned

any luck with those interior door panels?
sc1showstopper97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #6
swenson667
Banned

I have made it about halfway through the container, no panels yet, lots of bumper fascias, glass, trim parts but no door panels yet, i do not want to keep you waiting for a reply but i am sorting through a lot of stuff!
Thank you for your patience
Mark S
P.S. Is it ok To post my phone number?
Old 08-16-2011, 10:26 PM   #7
Ssicarman

Quote:
Originally Posted by swenson667 View Post
P.S. Is it ok To post my phone number?
I wouldn't post your personal number but if it is a business number go ahead at your own risk.
You can always PM interested Board members so that they have the phone number and the entire world can't access it here.
Old 08-26-2011, 01:18 AM   #8
bryjstn95sl
Banned

Any parts for a 95 sl I'm interested in carpet, door panels, tie rod ends, front axles, windshild and passenger front door window motor. Bryjstn@gmail.com might need something else just need to look the car over but those are what on my mind at the moment
bryjstn95sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:38 AM   #9
LASERMAN289
Banned

Hi, I have a 2002 SC2. I recently had an intake manifold replaced. My mechanic seems to have "lost" my EGR tube. The Saturn part number, if it helps is #21008309. It's the tube going from the EGR valve to the exhaust manifold. I am in dire need. Thanks, Pete..

Last edited by LASERMAN289; 09-05-2011 at 12:36 AM.. Reason: entered Saturn part number
LASERMAN289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:52 PM   #10
SRVaill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swenson667 View Post
Hello, My Name is Mark And I Have A Massive Amount Of New Saturn Parts For sale. I Realize That This Is Possibly Not the Right Forum For This But I Saw No Other Forum That Was More Appropriate,
The Boss Purchased The Entire Inventory Of Three Closed Dealerships in San Diego, And Handed The Project Over To Me, So Here Comes The Pitch.
We Have A Bunch of New Stock Headlamps, Taillamps, Clutches, Brakes A/C Parts, Seat Belts Air Bags, Body Parts, Hoods, Fenders Seat Covers (Stock)Heater Parts, Hubs, Bearings, Window Regulators, Floor Mats, Plastic Interior Parts, Windshields, Wind Deflectors, Console Parts, Struts Suspension Parts, Frame Steel Components, Bumpers, Fascias, Radiators, Lowering Springs, Condensers, CVT Parts, Basically A Warehouse Full Of Stuff.
We are Selling this For Half Of Dealer List. Please PM Me For Price And Availability, We Are In San Diego, We Are Willing To Ship. Thank You For Your Time.
Mark S.
I need a complete drivers seat and seat back covers for both front seats for a 2002 SL1
SRVaill is offline   Reply With Quote