Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Modifications > Styling Modifications

Old 08-17-2005, 08:37 PM   #11
SkittleOnChrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldieGoldie97
i know it's mentioned EVERYTIME we see half-completed pics of cam's ride..

but when is it gonna be done, and what's the big deal? the other cardomain guy did it before, almost identically too..

-goldie
The other guy on cardomain copied my idea...don't even feel like gettin into the whole story, however he's the reason why I bought the front end also, so I guess he's "inspiration"

....and his is hardly like mine; diff rear bumper, and most important...his license plate is still in the trunk area (don't know why), and mine has been relocated

As far the "big deal", stick around...

Check out my pics:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SkittleOnChrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 08:38 PM   #12
SkittleOnChrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarEklypz
is that a Mustang wing? cause it looks liek mine, maybe a 240/280 wing?
it's a Ground Designs 2000 Black Widow 1 wing from a '92 Integra

Check out my pics:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:10 PM   #13
Schizzo97SC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittleOnChrome
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldieGoldie97
i know it's mentioned EVERYTIME we see half-completed pics of cam's ride..

but when is it gonna be done, and what's the big deal? the other cardomain guy did it before, almost identically too..

-goldie
The other guy on cardomain copied my idea...don't even feel like gettin into the whole story, however he's the reason why I bought the front end also, so I guess he's "inspiration"

....and his is hardly like mine; diff rear bumper, and most important...his license plate is still in the trunk area (don't know why), and mine has been relocated

As far the "big deal", stick around...
Come now Cameron, I know you're not talking about Luis.

His build and yours took place at different times and are completely different. He most likely didn't even know about your car until after we started work on it.

I like the progress so far though on yours, keep it up. Are you keeping those wheels?

STC - Divide and Conquer
Co-Founder/Godfather

Schizzo97SC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 04:10 PM   #14
SkittleOnChrome

Vinny: Thanks for the props...it's appreciated.

My reasoning behind the tailights is that waayyy back when, when I was under the rebuild I'm doing now, I posted on several boards which tails I wanted...then I said which ones I was gonna go with...then I posted pics of the taillights, then about a week or two later, he sent me a PM on XtremeSaturn sayin that he got the same ones.

Given, his was done way before mine, but everyone knows that I've had tons of issues with body shops...this car should've been done in August 2003.

If it's a coincidence, it's a huge one....but if I'm wrong, I'll eat my words.

Check out my pics:

Old 08-18-2005, 04:22 PM   #15
Schizzo97SC2

Hey no problem, you've put a lot of itme into that car. I'm still cranking away at mine homie. Nitrous is addictive

Both of you guys have had a ton of issues with body shops. That's why the plate is left on the tunklid. If I was still into body work I would have done it myself for him and saved at on of time and money.

I just think it's a huge coincidence, I remember he had those tails sitting in his room a while when we ordered them, then you mentioned it and the rest is history.

You ever decide on the engine setup? I remember trying to help you witn an Ecotec build or LLO, but we never really got into it.

STC - Divide and Conquer
Co-Founder/Godfather

Schizzo97SC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 04:56 PM   #16
SkittleOnChrome

Vinny: It's all good...however, I AM glad that another 1st -gen SL owner has the balls to do some gutsy, too! He can just rock the show scene in that region, although I might have to see him at a H.I.N show!

But yeah...I think I'm gonna stick w/the 1.9L and bore it out and build the bottom end and the rest of the internals! Got any advice on that end?

...Also, i'm sellin the wheels in the pic; if you're interested, I'll cut you a super deal on them!

Check out my pics:

Old 08-18-2005, 05:03 PM   #17
nyce

oh crap never noticed that you had the same lights as Luis.

I don't know how you have the patience with that stuff 3 yrs is a very long time. As they say "It's all worth it in the end"...

As far as bottom end depend's on what your going for. High boost setup? Nitrous? SC? all depends....

Click Me:
nyce is offline   Reply With Quote