Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Modifications > Styling Modifications

Old 04-28-2005, 09:06 AM   #11
Satyllac

You could get a Civic or Integra kit and hack it up enough so that it'll fit. Since they're roughly the same size, it used to be a common method for kitting any Saturn.

Old 04-28-2005, 08:48 PM   #12
jersey

thnx, how much "hacking up" would you think it would take? Any certain years I should look for for my 1997 sc2? I'm really new to this so I don't want to just start cuttin up somethin I paid 400 dollars for ya know?
jersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 08:50 PM   #13
Satyllac

I think SkittleOnChrome would be able to answer that more effectively then I... Otherwise you could try contacting SolarEklypz about how he made his first kit, he was quite successful.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:54 AM   #14
picksl1

if you have no body work experience EVER....its a royal pain and you will screw up. trust me. im not doubting you, but they even suggest gettin a professional to install already molded kits that fit the car to be installed by professionals....and i understand why. i got a 95 SL1 that i just installed a kit on and it was a bit ch and still is a bit ch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
picksl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 04:24 AM   #15
SolarEklypz

www.XtremeRacingOnline.com has quite a few kits but buyer beware, if you buy this crap, it's fiberglass construction is not that great, nore is the craftmenship... P.S. it's all hand laid so your better off making your own outta glass...

but if you have a kit from this site, have a professional install/do bodywork it'll turn out good but not recommended for beginers to install or attempt
93' SL1 Manual 1.9sohc TBI 0hp *Rest In Peices*
SolarEklypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 08:58 AM   #16
JUdics
Banned

Just wanted to let everyone know that I bought a kit from Extreme Dimensions Kit from Andy's Auto Sport for my 4 door '93 SL1. When I received the kit the rear bumper was the one that they show for the SC2. I assumed I had received the wrong bumper so I called them and they said it was correct. The pictures on their website are of extremely modified vehicles. The back of my car has a license plate on the trunk lid and now I have a rear bumper that has a place for a license plate too. How stupid, so now when I get it put on we are going to have to fill that in. I think it was a ripoff and I am very upset about it. Just a word of warning to everyone.
JUdics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:40 PM   #17
bodykitseller
Banned

We ( www.BodyKits.Org ) carry alot of bodykits for the SL, SC'S 91-96,96-99 etc etc. We just currently finished the Carbon hood for the 91-95 saturn SL, and the 97-99 sc invader carbon hood. it will be released in july.

We can make anything for any car, as long as we have 8-10 orders. we can are also willing to make a new kit for the saturn sky, and many other saturns where there are no choices for bodykits/carbon hoods

BodyKits Etc, Inc
www.BodyKits.Org AKA www.BodyKitsEtc.Com
bodykitseller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 03:11 PM   #18
SolarEklypz

Hmmz so nice to see my car everywhere, but where's my royalties?

but my kit is nice(or somewhat) cause i took time to make things fit proper, yeah there might be gaps, but that's on the the manufactures fault( never knew it took 20minutes to lay glass in a mold and push out a front bumper otherwise i wouldn't of gone this route) for the cost you could almost make one your self....
93' SL1 Manual 1.9sohc TBI 0hp *Rest In Peices*
SolarEklypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:05 AM   #19
nightcrawler23

Default My 04 Ion Sedan Body kit

I got mine from andys Auto sports and it looks prety good check it out!
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...1-43e7a1fa2c6e
nightcrawler23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:37 PM   #20
laura396

hey randy, it looks like saturn motorsports has pulled the "SMS kit" ... AGAIN. which is actually the APC kit. either way, they only have the razzi kits and the urethane.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
laura396 is offline   Reply With Quote