Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Model & Technical Discussion > Saturn S-Series > Saturn S-Series - Technical

Old 03-23-2016, 07:18 PM   #1
ltponline

Default 01 saturn dirt car head swap issues

i have a 2001 saturn sl1 manual dirt race car. had sohc and i decided to do a dohc head swap. i used what looks like an older head and intake. the intake has twin cam engraved on it like the 95 models. the head i bought seperate from a fellow racer. the head has the 2 temp switch ports on it so im assuming its older too. the problem im running in to is the car is running but loading up on fuel. i have my fuel pump wired to a toggle switch, when i turn the fuel pump switch off it runs like a champ until i switch pump back on. ive tried my stock injectors, a set of dohc 96-99 injectors but neither clears it up. i have the egr blocked off totally. tried to find a different manual ecm but all the dohc 00-02 have a complete different intake where intake sits on top of intake instead of coming out the side like 96-99

ltponline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 07:42 PM   #2
sc2sick

SEVERAL people responded to your thread on 6S where you asked the same question. You may want to go look at the numerous answers already received on this topic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
owner
http://sixthsphere.com/showthread.php/89737 - Current build thread
sc2sick is offline   Reply With Quote