Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Modifications > Products

Old 02-10-2005, 03:29 PM   #61
DSLaBuda
Banned

how do you guys feel about the mr clean auto dry kit? would be something quick to use once a week after it's waxed properly.

they give you a water sprayer with a pur brand water filter and a soap with a "dry rinse polymer". seen it @ work, but noone has tried it yet.

DSLaBuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 07:13 PM   #62
Coldsolderjoint

i know people who like it, havent tried it personally
Old 02-10-2005, 09:38 PM   #63
my99sl1

ive heard good things about it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my99sl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 10:04 PM   #64
vms150

Ive heard bad things about it. mostly that it just doesnt work all that well. but for 25 bucks its worth a try

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brady
'93 SC2 (hydrolocked)
'93 Cherokee (lifted)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyr94
I plan on racing with hopes and dreams
vms150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 10:09 PM   #65
my99sl1

^^^^^^^^^ exactly

my99sl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 02:24 PM   #66
saturnsc2jordan

my dad has a car lot and he uses it. havent herd anything bad about it. and he washes a couple of cars a day.

Thermal R&D Catback exhaust, obx header, dr. speedy intake, Magnecore wires, Twistec sway bar, SPS Big Bore Throttle Body, Eibach springs, Denso plugs,
saturnsc2jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 05:21 PM   #67
matrix

The clay bars are a must for show car quality. You are right on the money with that one. Eagle one all wheel and tire cleaner is a great product for painted and chrome wheels. Get it almost anywhere.
matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 07:09 PM   #68
PurdueGuy

I saw they just came out with one of those mr clean kits that they've labelled "professional". Anyone know the difference between it and the one that's been out for a while?
PurdueGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 03:38 AM   #69
Coldsolderjoint

i think the delux kit comes with more things to play with.. like it includes a mitt to wash with and a facny hose swivel
Old 08-24-2005, 05:22 AM   #70
SL2 Cruiser

Here's what I've been using for a few years now, I've tried just about everything on the shelf and found these products work the best for me...

Headlamps/taillamps/sidemarkers - Meguier's PlastX: Polish for plastic parts that tend to haze up. Use with Microfiber polishing rags for best results.

Rims - Orange Blast Wheel cleaner: Citrus based and at only $2.47 a bottle, it's safe and cheap. Works great at slicing through brake dust

Car wash - Meguier's NXT Car wash soap: Gel-like concentrate formula leaves a spotless shine. Contains softeners for people who have hard water.

Car polish - Meguier's #7 Show Car Glaze: Without a doubt, the very best.

Car wax - Eagle One Nanowax and Meguier's Gold Class paste wax - both work just as well but I find the Nanowax tends to leave a sometimes glossier shine because it is both a polish and wax. Gold class lasts much longer though

Rubber/vynil areas - Mother's Back to Black: Deepens black rubber and vynil to look brand new again. Use it only when you know you'll have a 3 day stretch of sunny weather, it streaks in the rain.

Glass - Stoner's Invisible Glass: Don't take my word, try it and you'll never use anything else ever again.

Engine bay - Orange Blast Degreaser: Cut 50/50 with water, it's the best at removing dirt, grease, oil, etc from engine parts leaving everything under the hood looking brand new. Do small sections at a time, Use a combination of rags, brushes, and elbowgrease for best results. If you're not drenched in sweat when you're done, you didn't do it right.

Thats pretty much all I use for the exterior of my car, I can double this list with my interior cleaning products, lol.

Oh, and anything made by Armor All sucks.
Ported/Polished TB, WAI
Prothane motor mount inserts
Still slow.
SL2 Cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote