Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Performance Owners Club Area - (SPOC) > SPOC - General SPOC Discussion Area

Old 10-04-2005, 02:57 AM   #1
PurdueGuy

Default Club Status?

Just curious - we seem to have a lot of club sections that are just absolutely dead. I'm not talking about the clubs where people post once a month, but the ones that only get posts once in a blue moon, and it's a new person asking if anyone is active, and then getting no response because no one IS active. Are these sections being left open in hopes that a few people will come along and revive them?

PurdueGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 02:22 PM   #2
redturtle98

I think the club for southeast is dead. I posted there awhile ago and have not gotten a response. Sucks for me because they were the closest to me. Guess I will continue to be the one and only in my area..lol..That's ok because the car show season this year for me is over.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

redturtle98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 02:57 PM   #3
yellekkel
Banned

I don't know qhats going on with the clubs. I know that I am trying to get the PA chapter up and running but no one is responding to me either. I just posted in the PA section about elections and no response yet, even on topica no response.
yellekkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 04:43 PM   #4
CelticShadow

The best way to "rekindle" a chapter is to get some new interest. Have you guys tried recruiting new members?
CelticShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 04:46 PM   #5
yellekkel
Banned

Yep. Any saturn I see I either talk to the person or leave a little note on their car.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:32 PM   #6
Robert-sl2

Ohio is doing allright I guess. we have people pop up every month or so and "join" but then they disappear. I send them emails still in the usual club event announcement bulk emails and so fourth but I think they disappear off the face of the planet after signing up?!? but we still have our 3 or 4 faithful members who have been in it form the start LoL

(no longer mine)
Proud Owner of a 2005 Storm Grey Saturn Vue
Robert-sl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 09:18 PM   #7
yellekkel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert-sl2
Ohio is doing allright I guess. we have people pop up every month or so and "join" but then they disappear. I send them emails still in the usual club event announcement bulk emails and so fourth but I think they disappear off the face of the planet after signing up?!? but we still have our 3 or 4 faithful members who have been in it form the start LoL
I know what you mean. I send out emails through topica and no response. But that is going to change come march.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:41 AM   #8
Agilab
Banned

Maybe some kind of advertising??

You can advertise for Spoc on the front page if you want...
Agilab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 02:37 AM   #9
Cool1Net6

If my club was a little closer to me, I would probably be an active participant. It sucks when everything is like 300 miles away.

-Cool-

Cool1Net6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 06:09 AM   #10
AdamSL2

SPOC NJ is looking good. With people like Pat ( Picksl1), and Jeff (goldie) how chould we not be ok. I would say most the south is in STC. I think if we chould have a 1 time a year met of all of SPOC in like PA or some place it would be awsome.

AdamSL2 is offline   Reply With Quote