Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Performance Owners Club Area - (SPOC) > SPOC - General SPOC Discussion Area

Old 04-17-2006, 07:45 PM   #1
PurdueGuy

Default SPOC Overhaul

...seems like about time to overhaul SPOC - half the clubs are dead and the other half just seem unorganized. Will the leaders on a national level do something, please?

PurdueGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:06 PM   #2
my99sl1

who really cares? you always want to make things more difficult and try to change EVERYTHING, can't you just stop trying to take over THE ENTIRE BOARD!

Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my99sl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:16 PM   #3
PurdueGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by my99sl1
who really cares? you always want to make things more difficult and try to change EVERYTHING, can't you just stop trying to take over THE ENTIRE BOARD!

Thank you!
Can't you make useful comments? I'm not trying to take it over - I'd much rather see someone else step up. When I see a poorly run organization that needs updated, though, I'm not too shy to say so.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:42 PM   #4
my99sl1

there are plenty of us that agree of you trying to take control of the entire board yet alone even with the clubs. Sure occasionally you make somewhat of "positive" posts but come on something stupid like a effin magnetic trashcan, whoop dee f'n do.

I think the board is doing well without any of your "organization"

You are acting like the owner of this site and you are nowhere near as good as Brett.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-17-2006, 09:59 PM   #5
PurdueGuy

If I'm being overbearing, I'd like to know, and I'll back off. If anyone aside from Steve feels this way, please post up - I won't hold it against ya, I just take it constructively. At this point, I have to feel it is just Steve being bitter with me for things in the past.
Old 04-17-2006, 11:43 PM   #6
yellekkel
Banned

OK this is enough. No one is being over bearing, he just wants to clean up. Personally, some of the clubs are dead but if I could get a a hold of the pres and dicuss with him whats going on we could do something.
As for right now, my hands are tied unless it is voted on by admins and mods.
yellekkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 11:44 PM   #7
PurdueGuy

That's really all I want - to see the prez/vp & whoever take a look at how to refresh the club. Whether I help or not, it just needs done, IMO.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:42 PM   #8
yellekkel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueGuy
That's really all I want - to see the prez/vp & whoever take a look at how to refresh the club. Whether I help or not, it just needs done, IMO.
More than likely I think Pat will be taking care of this because mike is never around. But as of right now, I don't if he is back from his honeymoon yet. Or what he is doing.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:02 PM   #9
my99sl1

i don't understand why you would get rid of them though. Most people would want to join a forum that has alot to choose from. If you make it smaller people won't think there is much info for them. So the more the better.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:24 PM   #10
yellekkel
Banned

I understand where both of you guys are coming from but in order to come up with a solution on what to do, the National officers need to approve it or come up with something.