Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Model & Technical Discussion > Saturn Astra - New for 2008

Old 01-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #11
sw2cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson.jones07 View Post
Nice one for you. You can go for it. You will find yourself one among the best one on the road.

Tell me ........... what does your post mean?

sw2cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:35 AM   #12
madbrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw2cam View Post
Tell me ........... what does your post mean?
Check out al his half dozen or so posts, they're all like that. It's like its' some sort of bot but why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 Impala SS
98 Grand Voyager LE
madbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:58 PM   #13
sw2cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbrad View Post
Check out al his half dozen or so posts, they're all like that. It's like its' some sort of bot but why?
Yep it's a bot and there is more then one on this the spam spot while real users are banned bots just keep spamming the place and not a thing is done about it.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:20 PM   #14
Ssicarman

Quote:
Yep it's a bot and there is more then one on this the spam spot while real users are banned bots just keep spamming the place and not a thing is done about it.

nelson.jones07 Last posted Dec 4/09. Not exactly active and there have been no links in any of his/hers/its posts. If there had been then they would have been banned.
As for Saturnspot being "spamspot" there has been little and I mean very little spam activity lately. What comes up disappears, ie banned, quickly. You need to lighten up.

Now the real users that you claim are banned. Post, PM, or e-mail me their screen names and I will work on taking the ban off of them.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #15
sw2cam

nelson.jones07 is the only one? sorry I brought it up. to lighten up I bath in bleach

as for banned users do you think they want to come back. you have been around the saturn sites as long as I have. you have heard everything that has been said about this site that I have. you may still post on as many saturn sites as I do, that means that you know that people no longer talk about or tell others to come to this site. my member name from 2002 has been banned as well as a few others, when i asked why, i didn't get an answer. i think it's the same for other banned users of this site, and it's to bad as saturn sites will become the thing of the past before long. all I can say is RIP saturnspot.

Last edited by sw2cam; 01-17-2010 at 11:17 PM..
Old 01-18-2010, 03:50 AM   #16
Ssicarman

Quote:
nelson.jones07 is the only one? sorry I brought it up. to lighten up I bath in bleach

as for banned users do you think they want to come back. you have been around the saturn sites as long as I have. you have heard everything that has been said about this site that I have. you may still post on as many saturn sites as I do, that means that you know that people no longer talk about or tell others to come to this site. my member name from 2002 has been banned as well as a few others, when i asked why, i didn't get an answer. i think it's the same for other banned users of this site, and it's to bad as saturn sites will become the thing of the past before long. all I can say is RIP saturnspot.
nelson.jones07 the only what? Spammer? Bot? No of course not. This site has suffered more that it should but they get taken care of.

I don't know if any of the banned users want to come back here. I doubt it. They don't seem to have made the effort that you have. People move on. Life situations chance. Even if they were not banned they may not have kept posting here. As I said provide names. I will unban them and go to the trouble to try and contact them to let them know.
If you want give me your previous name and I will unban it. I don't know your previous name and I don't why you were banned. I do know that a few owners after the first one were fast to ban.

The Board is however still picking up a few new people and they don't need to be chased off.

Last thing. For someone who seems to dislike it here as much as you do you continue to come back to poke at things. I don't really understand that.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:32 AM   #17
Ssicarman

I just finished going through the banned list. And the furthest back date of ban that I can find is late Oct 2007. So any members deleted before that I can't do anything about.
That is the reign of Enrique and the company that he worked for so they may not have kept the list from before they took over.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:05 AM   #18
RjION

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson.jones07 View Post
Nice one for you. You can go for it. You will find yourself one among the best one on the road.

...ok then...

Shut up and drive.
I have SL2, SW2, & ION pictures in the gallery under SaturnSdn & RjION
RjION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:03 PM   #19
RjION

Quote:
Originally Posted by gn85 View Post
Yes, Opel is owned by GM. Originally, Opel was a German car manufacturer. It's reputation in Germany is far from stellar.
GM bought Opel in 1929 so it's hardly anything other then another GM division

Shut up and drive.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:45 AM   #20
RjION

PS: This is what I posted on the ASTRA long ago

LINK: SaturnRacingGroup • View topic - Astra

Astra
by RjION on Sun May 27, 2007 2:32 pm

More pics from GM

Saturn Astra 5-door (200 with pictures and wallpapers

I just can not see me in this car with 126 lbs of torque and 138hp all at 2921lbs with a 1.8L manual. HP to weight it is less then twin cam S-Cars, and the ION 2.2L. Can you say dog?, they should have named it after the dog from the Jetsons, Rastro. This car is no "sport compact" as all are saying.

Mark my words this car will not sell, no,no,no,no, no hp, no torque, no sedan, no gas mileage, and over priced.

Rj Maricopa

07 2.4L Sedan-White
07 2.2L Sedan-Silver
07 2.4L Sedan-Grey

My Pictures
http://www.saturnfans.com/photos/showga ... puser=2568

Shut up and drive.