Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Modifications > Performance Modifications

Old 05-27-2006, 06:55 PM   #21
Riztnackon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSC2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSteele
will you do them for the third gens? bc pirate wont. I am in if your making a good quality piece lol. just say when they are ready, im in. i would like one with like 2 inch off the bottom or throw part, and lower the top to look good. nothing to crazy short. but i want the throws as short as safetly possible.
+1 same here
+2!!!!

2in sprint drop-KYB-front and rear strut bar
Rear disc conversion Full audio setup

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Riztnackon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 04:48 AM   #22
marcusolds

Default Same here

I need mine for a 3rd gen also probobly should have mentioned that earlier. THanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

marcusolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 04:52 AM   #23
PurdueGuy

what's different on the 3rd gen shifter? I drove one the other day and noticed it felt a little different...
PurdueGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 04:57 AM   #24
Satyllac

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueGuy
what's different on the 3rd gen shifter? I drove one the other day and noticed it felt a little different...
/Wonders the same thing...

I know I had a long break (around eleven months) between driving Lindsey and Jessica, but I didn't notice a difference in shift-feel between the '97 and the '01...
Old 05-28-2006, 07:35 AM   #25
ShadowSC2

I just switched from an 2nd gen to a 3rd gen sc2, the shifting feels like the gears are just a touch closer together. It also shifts a lot smoother, but then that could be because of the age difference in the cars.
ShadowSC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 01:27 PM   #26
SirSteele

its the shifter linkage itslef, supposed to be different in how to chop it. Also ive seen where the shifter boot doesnt fit corretly on third gens after it, but im sure that a problem we can all fix easily. as long as vms can do it for the third gens though we are good. I think 2nd have bolts that are easy, and 3rds have rods.
Old 05-28-2006, 03:28 PM   #27
ShadowSC2

possible to remove the rods and replace them with bolts if need be????
Old 05-30-2006, 01:18 PM   #28
ramoyer1

When are they going too be done??? i want one right now!!! give me give me........I know i am like a lil kid but i need it before my transmission is back all the way in the car...hit me up with a pm i will paypal u the money
ramoyer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 10:35 PM   #29
ShadowSC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramoyer1
When are they going too be done??? i want one right now!!! give me give me........I know i am like a lil kid but i need it before my transmission is back all the way in the car...hit me up with a pm i will paypal u the money
you dont know how to wait do ya lol.

I'm honestly going to wait to see who's turns out the best, there seems to be several people doing Short Throws, going to be interesting. Someone should seriously start mass producing the things, the demand is there.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:17 AM   #30
vms150

Ok an update, the Saturn got water in the engine today so tomorrow and the friday will be devoted to seeing if I bent any rods or did any other major damage and if not then getting it running (no i dont have a CAI, an a$$hole came right at me and ran me into the wicked deep part of a huge puddle, more like a lake, that I had no choice put to cross, water came up over the hook, car died, had to get it towed and i got the water out of the engine and alot out of the interior today) anyway this weekend will be for shifter making, I have 6 as of now and most likely monday I can ship. A quick core turn around will be appreciated so everyone can get them in a timely fashion.

Brady
'93 SC2 (hydrolocked)
'93 Cherokee (lifted)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyr94
I plan on racing with hopes and dreams
vms150 is offline   Reply With Quote