Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Performance Owners Club Area - (SPOC) > SPOC - General SPOC Discussion Area

Old 07-26-2006, 04:12 AM   #1
PurdueGuy

Default National Website - any objections?

Not sure I'll do it yet, but was thinking of creating a national SPOC website, and hopefully offer web space to any regional SPOC clubs that would want/need it. Any thoughts, ideas, or objections?

PurdueGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 06:32 PM   #2
marcusolds

Default i like the idea

The idea sounds really good...i think NW region needs some revival!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
marcusolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:07 AM   #3
jonnyrocket92

sounds good

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
jonnyrocket92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:15 PM   #4
ShadowSC2

Website idea is a great one. Mr Spammer in the previous post needs his butt booted.
ShadowSC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 03:42 PM   #5
picksl1

its perfect. ive always had the idea of a SPOC website, but never the time, knowledge, or patience to learn how to create websites...

my idea was SPOCnational.org main site with a map of the US. when you scrolled over the state(or section of states) it would direct you to all the members and pics of the rides with a mod list of the stae you click on

picksl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:03 PM   #6
marcusolds

Default Lets start

I think we need to start it... mabey we should start by contacting people Here to see if they would join the NWR-SPOC club...and participate in events, then we would need to start a fund raiser for the money to pay for events.

What do you guys think

marcusolds is offline   Reply With Quote