Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Performance Owners Club Area - (SPOC) > Canada, Newfoundland & Nova Scotia

Old 09-15-2006, 05:42 AM   #1
PurdueGuy

Default What is the "Canadian Region"?

Welcome to SPOC's "Canadian Region", including all of Canada!

In moving SPOC to be more unified nationally, forum sections have been made to include all of the United States and Canada. Official "Chapters" that have been confirmed to include active members have forum sections starting with "SPOC-".

States that do not have these official "Chapters" have been divided up into "Regions" in order to help Saturn enthusiasts find others in their area, while at the same time not overwhelming SaturnSpot with too many forum sections.

Since Chapers do not exist in these Region states, any group of Saturn enthusiasts can work to start up a new SPOC chapter! The guidelines for creating a new SPOC chapter will be spelled out soon, but it will mainly require a small handful of people willing to run an active Chapter, including a meet every once in a while. Chapters start small and grow, so don't feel you have to completely build the club before you even start, and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice!

Some of the Regions include states that once had official Chapters, but the chapters were determined to be inactive, and dissolved. There are also a couple SPOC clubs that exist outside of SaturnSpot - remnents from a time when SPOC was shattered and the chapters became essentially completely seperate entities. I will be working to try to re-unite these other SPOC clubs with this SPOC-National, but for now do not consider these clubs to be official chapters of SPOC-National.

PurdueGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 04:55 AM   #2
PurdueGuy

Enjoy the new logo!

Also, to anyone in this region - feel free to post up new threads to introduce yourself and find others in your area!
PurdueGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 04:51 AM   #3
barristo

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
New Brunswick, Canada...... I think I might be lonely as far as members of Saturnspot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

cardomain.com/ride/2044407
barristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 08:02 PM   #4
Powerhouse

I'll like to give a whatz up from the T.O (Toronto) anybody in our area post up, I would like to start a chapter in Southern Ontario.

I'll get in contact with Saturn Motorsports & see if they would like to contribute to my cause, I'm one of their Canadian Distributors.

Let's see what they say....
Old 07-25-2007, 01:03 AM   #5
sexyion07

Im FROM canada!!!! Pretty close to TORONTO ....a couple hours away

I have a 2007 SATURN ION QUADE COUPE

are we the only canadians on here??
sexyion07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:44 PM   #6
Powerhouse

It's looks like we might be, or at least very few visit this section.

It's too bad I'd really like to get something started, Saturn meets, events etc.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:54 PM   #7
pn2r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhouse View Post
It's looks like we might be, or at least very few visit this section.

It's too bad I'd really like to get something started, Saturn meets, events etc.
we have our own canadian site...

with meets and shows and race days...check us out

Last edited by A.J; 08-27-2007 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: Please do not post links or site addresses to competing sites. Thank you.
pn2r is offline   Reply With Quote