Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Performance Owners Club Area - (SPOC) > Non SPOC Affiliated Meets & Events

Old 11-06-2007, 05:28 PM   #1
jonnyrocket92

Default 6th planet north car show 2008

well every year I start advretising this earlyer and earlyer. So it's november and I am getting the word out...
1st off there will be a slight change in date for the show this year, we usually have it on the 2nd saturday in may... but due to the vest crappy weather we have been having for the past 3-4 years I am moving the date to try and get a nice day to have it.. "as well as it is the same day as the carlisle compact show" so this / next years show will be on the 2nd weekend of june... june 14th to be exact....
the price will be the same $25.00 pre-register, and $30.00 day of show..I am going to see if we can get some live bands here again for this show. but details are still being worked out..
food we are thinking about cooking on site and charging per item.. "not to much $$ tho" we will have hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, drinks and more. I am going to be handing out regular trophies this year, since we have given other types of awards thru the past.
I am also going to be holding a car show flyer contest again.
:rules are:
1. it must have the spoc pa logo.
2. it must have the sutliff saturn logo
3. it must be in mepg format.
the winner will recive $25.00 in saturn stuff "your choice"
you can enter as manny times as you want, so keep the ideas going..
We will also have all kinds of goodie bag stuff to hand out as well as awsome door prizes donated by our sponcers.. and the main prize is a set of underbody neons "your choice of color..
If you want to get a spot reserved e-mail me at jonnyrocket92@hotmail.com
as well as all flyer entree's send them to the same address. make sure to include your name so when we announce the winner we can contact you. If any one has any questions of suggestions feel free to ask and comment, I would like to know what everyones opinions are..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
jonnyrocket92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:07 PM   #2
jonnyrocket92

well I jsut got wind that we are goign to be picking up a new main sponcer... "getsaturnparts.com" I am thinking of droping the old one we have been with for the past 6 years.. I am also still kicking around the idea of changing the name of the show but nothing is comming up. if anyone has any ideas let me know.. I am still collecting flyer ideas for the show..

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:59 AM   #3
jonnyrocket92

\bump/ anyone interested in coming???

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:19 PM   #4
jonnyrocket92

well the car sohw is coming along alowly, I haev been very pre-ocupied... 1st my parents were in a very bad car accident, and theyer van was totaled. and was vistiing them for 3 days, then reciently my father was admited to the e.r. again for shortness of breath and low o2 count.. I have gotten around to seeing about 6 companies for sponcer ships, but nothing has turned up yet. I will keep you poste don the progress as it comes. let me know if anyone has any ideas..

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:19 AM   #5
North

Well i am coming again so i cant wait.

my car

North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:55 AM   #6
jonnyrocket92

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
Well i am coming again so i cant wait.
It's about time somone other than me puts a post up here, lol.

Last saturday I sat on my but and emailed about 150 sponors and had about another 50 to send info in the mail to.. so I am hoping to have a bigger sponsor turnout this year, and a lot of the ones I emailed were companies I have never heard of.. I am al trying to get tweeter to hook us up with something as well as radio lab in hrbg..

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:01 PM   #7
ramoyer1

i will try to make it up there this time u know how i am...I hope my mustang wins everything LOL...
ramoyer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:51 AM   #8
jonnyrocket92

rofl.. just make sure those saturn badges stay on and you might win...... lol hope to see you up here man.. It would be nice to finnaly meet in person..

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:20 AM   #9
ramoyer1

who needs sattys badges? I got pony ones! Nah dude I have been working my butt off with a new intake system for the v6 mustangs and it is coming alone great bu the egr set up if putting a bind on things because the new intake sits were the egr goes!I am gettin pissed.The new intake adds 15hp and between 15-35lbs TQ
ramoyer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:33 PM   #10
live2drive

Default Where?

I'm probably missing something obvious but I'm not seeing where this show will be located? My father-in-law is interested but wanted more details on the location so he can plan his itinerary. He'll be coming up from Florida that week anyhow and wanted to swing by.
live2drive is offline   Reply With Quote