Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Performance Owners Club Area - (SPOC) > Non SPOC Affiliated Meets & Events

Old 02-06-2008, 06:57 PM   #11
jonnyrocket92

it's about 5 miles off I-81. in mechanicsburg pa.. If you do a google map the addy is 6515 carlisle pike mechanicsburg pa 17050. Dose any one rember, the guy that had the blue 94ish sl2 with white wheels I beleave his name was adam white... dose anyone know where he is now?? I am fearing that this show may be the last one due to they want more ppl to come out.. but at the same time they donot understand that there are not to many saturn tuners and gear heads out there. If you are going to come out let me know if you are deffenitly going to make it so I can give the big wigs a head count. .I know all of spoc pa members will be on hand but who else is coming..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
jonnyrocket92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:02 AM   #12
live2drive

Default I passed the info along

You can't officially count my father-in-law in your headcount but I passed the information along to him. He's not a Saturn owner but he's interested and he loves cars in general. He restores classic cars and does a lot of modification work for other people. He thought it would be educational to check out your car show but his trip plans are not set up completely yet.
live2drive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:04 PM   #13
North

Well i AM coming, my girl is coming in her red 98SC2 and i am trying to get all my non saturn owner friends to come out.

my car

North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:24 PM   #14
jonnyrocket92

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
Well i AM coming, my girl is coming in her red 98SC2 and i am trying to get all my non saturn owner friends to come out.
Is she gonna enter her car as well??

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:40 PM   #15
ramoyer1

My pony is going to win!!! If I can get out there because I jusrt had a kid and it will be a lil harder now.....
ramoyer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 12:06 PM   #16
jonnyrocket92

ko ,here is the reg form if you want praint it out and bring it with you on the day of the show..

The annual 6th planet north car show
Date: Saturday june 14th, 2005- 3:00 pm- rain or shine
Location: Saturn of Carlisle pike, 6515 Carlisle pike Mechanicsburg pa 17050
Pre-registration fee- $25.00 / day of show $30.00

6th planet north registration form

Registration form

Name: ___________________________ Birthday: ______________________

Address:__________________________ City or state_____________________

Vehicle information

Make: ______________ Model:____________ Year:___________

Color :______________ License#__________________

I have read, understand, and agree to abide by the rules and regulations governing this event set forth by 6th planet north/ sutliff Saturn Inc. I father under stand and agree that any violation of these rules and regards will be cause for disqualification from this event. I hereby release 6th planet north/ sutliff Saturn inc. the event organizers, the sponsors and agents from all liability of any loss, injury, or damage to myself or my vehicle due to the participation of this event. I hereby consent to 6th planet north/ sutliff inc. to use my name voice and likeness together with any biographical or other information concerning me in connection with this event, for the purpose of advertising promotion, or any other purpose, at any time or place that 6th planet north/ sutliff inc. may deem desirable and waive any and all claims based thereon.

Signature:_______________________________/Date:_______________

Are you willing to participate in the neon glow off? Yes___/ no _____

Vehicle Class: “check one”

S- sedan wagon_____

S-coupe ______

L series/vue ____

Check off all modifications that apply

Aftermarket gauges and colored oe gauge faces: ________
Aftermarket steering wheel: _______
Aftermarket seats: _________

Custom electronics

Stereo: _________
DVD player: _______
Neon’s “inside”:______

Engine function controls

Turbo timer: _______
Engine management syst.:_______
Shift light: ________
Custom dash: _________
Racing harness: ________

Other please list…_____________________________________________

__________________________________________________ _________

Exterior moods

Body kit:_________
Custom lighting:_____
Custom graphics or paint:______
After market hood:_____
Spoiler:_____
Tint:_____
Other mods please list:__________________________________________

__________________________________________________ ___________

Suspension mods:

Lowered height:_____
Strut tower brace:____
Brake upgrade:____

Other please list:___________________________________________

__________________________________________________ _______

Engine mods:

Intake:_____
Exhaust manifold:_____
Ignition:_____
N.O.S._____
Pulleys:_____
Gears:_____
Turbo/supercharger:_____
Wiring:_____
Intercooler:_____
Plug wires:_____

Other please list:____________________________________________

__________________________________________________ ________

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:08 AM   #17
North

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FORMULA D IS THE SAME DAY!!!!!! FU************K!
idk what i am going to now.

my car

North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:53 AM   #18
jonnyrocket92

dam man, well. let me know...

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:38 PM   #19
jonnyrocket92

I went and picked out the trophies this year, And I am trying somthing diff. I am not putting on what class persay. I am just having 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. places. I made the best sound comp. trophie toalty diffrent from the other ones, to try and switch it up. .I am still trying to get us some more sponcers for the show If anyone has any ideas let me know..

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:31 PM   #20
jonnyrocket92

well ,I may be needing some help moving cars and setting up and such, is ther anyone able to come early to give me a hand.. "you will need to be 18 or older to help move cars due to insurence issues" but other than that all should be good. I may need some help judging cars too. so if you are coming and not showing let me know if your interested..

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.