Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Performance Owners Club Area - (SPOC) > Non SPOC Affiliated Meets & Events

Old 04-15-2008, 10:15 PM   #21
North

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrocket92 View Post
well ,I may be needing some help moving cars and setting up and such, is ther anyone able to come early to give me a hand.. "you will need to be 18 or older to help move cars due to insurence issues" but other than that all should be good. I may need some help judging cars too. so if you are coming and not showing let me know if your interested..
I can come, but wht time? And My girl might be able to judge, she is will be in her SC2 but not showing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my car

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:17 PM   #22
North

Oh BTW i am coming, i will skip Formula D this year, BUT not next year. So make sure its not on the same date if we have it anyway.

my car

Old 04-16-2008, 02:55 AM   #23
Emacoman
Banned

I am perty sure that i will be there with my saturn so u have to pay 25 when sending in your registeration and pay 30 dollars when u get there a total of 55 dollars? I live 2 hours away but i might be able to get there early to move cars with u i am 20 years old. I am very interested in this. This will be my first ever car show. Please fill me in on more information thanks..
Emacoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 10:53 AM   #24
jonnyrocket92

glad your coming north it's starting around 2:30-3:00...... , 2nd answer. you only pay one fee. if you have the registration form with you on the day of the show you will pay $25.00.... if you come to the show without a regform you pay $30.00. I can send you a reg. form if you want, shoot me a pm with your email and I will send one to you.. make sure to bring your drivers licence too. "i gotta chek it"...

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
jonnyrocket92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:26 PM   #25
Emacoman
Banned

Alright sounds good ill pm you and u can send me the form....
Old 04-18-2008, 01:16 AM   #26
North

so i should be there at 2pm??? or earlyer?

my car

Old 04-18-2008, 11:03 AM   #27
jonnyrocket92

If you want to come over then you can I will most likly be there at 10-ish getting some things semi ready.

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 04-18-2008, 10:07 PM   #28
North

i think i can swing that.

my car

Old 05-19-2008, 10:58 AM   #29
jonnyrocket92

ok, check this out.. I have some bad news and good news. I have been trying to locate some ppl to come and sell food at the event and so far I can't seem to find anyone that would like to do so. So I am begining to beleave that there may not be food at this car show... "thats the bad news"... And this year we found a local child that all the prosceeds are going to go to. there is a 6 year old boy in my daughters first grade class that was diag. with cancer. he has been absent from school for quite somtime and I just happoned to see a flyer for a charity dinner to help raise money for to help him and his parents pay for bills and other medicines, so I got in touch with the parents and asked if they would allow us to help them as well, and they agreed. So we will have donation bins at the show as well as the money we raise will go to him as well. I am going to try and see if they would want to come by and check the show out.. I know he wants to come back to school and see all his friends too, and I hope that he gets better reall soon.. thats where I am at this point and time of the car show.. just to give everyone a up date...

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:10 AM   #30
Emacoman
Banned

Thumbs up

that sucks about the food part i hope u can get it sorted out i have been working on my car frantically i cant get any rims to use. Im almost all painted out lol i have been painting like crazy and been working on diffrent idea's new and used idea's by the way my name is eric and i might be bringing another guy along with me named tim in a red saturn but im positive i will be there unless something bad happens. see ya there