Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Performance Owners Club Area - (SPOC) > SPOC - General SPOC Discussion Area

Old 12-03-2007, 08:08 PM   #1
Killer Kopec

Default wow this is DEAD

what happened to this place?

i left here to go to saturnfans.con ya the place with the ghay name. lol
the last time i was here was about two months ago and there is nothing really new here... you guys get the same amount of posts in a month than saturnfans gets in a day...

not haten.... this was the 1st place i came to when i was a freshman in college and its been pretty good to me. just tryen to figure out why this place is dyen...?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Killer Kopec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:26 PM   #2
SouthPole1989

different people are running it and not many people liked the suddent change and left and plus it seems like this site has a big advertisement feel to it.
SouthPole1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:59 AM   #3
jonnyrocket92

sathurn fans? lol. I went ther to post about the saturn car show one year, and there is nothen but little punks there. trying to rattle me by picking on my screen name.. I thought THAT site was dead.. there has been a good bit of changes around here most for the good. I havent seen one weiner bot in 5-6 months.. There are all kinds of posts, just some repeating themselves..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
jonnyrocket92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 03:26 PM   #4
Killer Kopec

ha ha i remember that contest.. but ya didnt like my flyer lol.
i think i still got it in my room back home.

saturnspeed is another one that i thought was on its way out.
i liked the way this used to be set up. before it got the facelift.
the one thing i didnt like was that you could not preview the post by holding the mouse on it. but that was it...

is nathen still maken peple cry here lol

Old 12-04-2007, 05:17 PM   #5
jonnyrocket92

which one did you send in?? I'm having the same flyer contest again, if your interested..

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:09 PM   #6
Killer Kopec

ha ya sure... ill send it if i can find it on my comp... maybe 2nd times a charm

Old 12-05-2007, 05:15 PM   #7
jonnyrocket92

yea you never know..

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:00 AM   #8
sw2cam

This place is still dead. This place gets the amount of posts in one year that SaturnFans gets in a day. Who runs this place now, do they still ban anyone and everyone that makes comments about how slow the site is?
sw2cam is offline   Reply With Quote