Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Performance Owners Club Area - (SPOC) > SPOC - General SPOC Discussion Area

Old 03-06-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
madmon

Default SC?

I see no one else on the boards is either from SC or has ever been here. I know its pretty boring but not all of us are rednecks, and yes even some hillbilly's drive sweet rides too not just farm trucks. So here are my questions, hopefully someone can help:

How do I find out if there is a local SPOC for me if its not online anywhere?

If there isn't one, what is needed to start one? It seems silly when I see so many people in this state that own Saturn's!

madmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
filup23

I've been to SC =D
Old 03-08-2008, 01:05 PM   #3
live2drive

Default Same issues in my area

I would love for someone to post some details on what starting up a SPOC club would entail. I've tried finding something in my area but the only thing that appears to be at all active is the overall New England chapter but it seems to be operated mainly by email list.
live2drive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:47 AM   #4
epsilon

I have been to Charleston South Carolina on business. I liked the airport. I liked the area. I liked the weather. It was really hot in July. I went to Chick-fil-A and all the strangers said hello and were very nice. I liked the hospitality. I will definitely return back to South Carolina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmon View Post
I see no one else on the boards is either from SC or has ever been here. I know its pretty boring but not all of us are rednecks, and yes even some hillbilly's drive sweet rides too not just farm trucks. So here are my questions, hopefully someone can help:

How do I find out if there is a local SPOC for me if its not online anywhere?

If there isn't one, what is needed to start one? It seems silly when I see so many people in this state that own Saturn's!
epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote