Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Modifications > Styling Modifications

Old 03-17-2008, 02:50 AM   #1
Joyrider

Default Do you modify your Saturn?

While it can be assumed that most people reading the modifications section have at least some interest in modifying their Saturn, not everyone has actually done it yet.

Personally I have only done some light modifications, although I am planning on doing a larger scale customization job over the summer.

How about you? Do you modify, and to what extent?

Joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #2
filup23

Yup I modify me saturn. Well for me I just start with the basics first (intake,exhaust,etc) than go deeper with the mods (turbo etc).
Old 03-17-2008, 03:23 PM   #3
live2drive

Default I don't

Other than having the audio system changed, I don't modify. I'm mechanically challenged so modifying necessitates having to pay for the service. Since I'm also cash challenged, this is not an option for me at this time.

I love to read about what other people do to modify their rides, though. Especially when they include pictures of the modifications. Since I don't expect to be cash challenged forever, I get some great ideas that I can file away for the future.
live2drive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:43 AM   #4
sw2cam

Yes ............. I have.
sw2cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:00 AM   #5
Madpuppy
Banned

Yes, I do what I can afford to make the car go a little faster, handle a little better and look better, audio is icing on the cake for me; most work I do my self and the stuff I can't I let a Pro do.
Madpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 04:40 AM   #6
IrishPrince1759

I just bought my first saturn about a month ago, I had a civic and let me tell ya, i modded the CRAP outa that car, and I'm starting fresh with a car that DOESN'T rust and has a far cleaner look. I'm working on redoing the interior, from tan and black to just plane black and blue, the car's paint is blue so i'm taking the look and bringing it into the inside. I have an aftermarket blue LED stereo, and I also have subs in the trunk, just put in a new intake, and I'm working on blue neons, changing out the rest of my interior, and pretty much any other semi minor mods that I can do with a little cash and a little time.

I do most of the work myself, If I can't do it myself, I call friends, if they can't help, I don't do the mod. I don't really trust mechanics (no offence to you guys out there) but I have been jipped like crazy but the one's I've been to and seen work on my friend's cars. I'm a self learner, I learned most of the things I know on the civic I had and I'm taking my knowledge from there and carrying it over to my Saturn so I can do a cleaner job this time around. And boy do I love her
Old 04-14-2010, 05:23 PM   #7
RjION

I've made a few changes to my Saturns over the years .... pictures in the gallery RjION are of my ION and SaturnSdn's pictures of my S wagon and sedan.

Shut up and drive.
I have SL2, SW2, & ION pictures in the gallery under SaturnSdn & RjION
RjION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 02:28 AM   #8
cjm719

A few mods done here.. exhaust and intake. full lip kit done by saturn. lowering springs done by saturn. audio system. and she has a custom paint job.
cjm719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:46 AM   #9
RjION

Coulda swore it was the stock lime green paint.

Shut up and drive.
I have SL2, SW2, & ION pictures in the gallery under SaturnSdn & RjION
RjION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:21 PM   #10
cjm719

Well you coulda swore wrong. Yes it was once a stock color but had it repainted to have gold metal flake in it.
cjm719 is offline   Reply With Quote