Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Community > Rants And Raves!

Old 04-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
jonnyrocket92

Default wow, "sigh" I give up. . .

ok, so as I posted prev. I got hit by a deer and it broke my fender. soI went to the local bone yard and got a new one, "very nice cond" and hung it about 2 weeks agoe. and GUESS WHAT !!!
lol, I went to the bank to cash my paycheck and I stoped for somone that was coming towards me in the bank parking lot and low and behold I woman in a ford exploder backed right into me !!! I was so angry I was laffing. I parked and looked and the new fender I just put on was broke. It's so funny aparently Iam not saposed to have that fender fixed. my "ex" wife ran my car into the nhouse befor that and broke the first one so this is fender #3 now. so I am going to have her insurence replace it, and the wheel liner that broke too.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0411090831.jpg (125.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg olp.jpg (253.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 0410091723.jpg (178.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg set.jpg (168.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 0411090831a.jpg (94.7 KB, 0 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
jonnyrocket92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #2
Ssicarman

Did idiot child tag the rim?
Old 04-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #3
sw2cam

That just sucks
sw2cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:37 AM   #4
jonnyrocket92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssicarman View Post
Did idiot child tag the rim?
you bet, It knocked off some of the crome plating, but they already had a little curb rash from prev owner. It also seems to shimmy now, but. . .it could just be me since I knew somthing happoned on that side, I figured Id let the insurance decide what was what

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #5
RC1488

Did you get some $$$ out of her?
Old 04-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #6
jonnyrocket92

well, I got my est. back today. 1082.00 dollars to fix her new again, the insurence adjuster came by and tok some snap shots. I am hoping they dnt total it. I do have my coupe but it's not road ready yet. and Id then have to take everythingoff the sedan and put on the coupe befor they came and hauled it away, or If they total it a I might just buy it back. not sure gonna wait and see.

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #7
my99sl1

Ouch! that must suck

my99sl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:54 AM   #8
jonnyrocket92

well, the insurence took theyer gooood ole time callen me back, and they are gonna sent me a check to repair the car yay. so now I get to do a how to post on how to replace your fender, wheel liner, and frnt bumper.

spoc pa prez.

ex-saturn mechanic.