Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Model & Technical Discussion > Saturn S-Series > Saturn S-Series - Technical

Old 01-17-2011, 01:29 AM   #11
Skutt

Believe me, I know that. I have always bought the adapter plug to fit whatever was the car I was working on. Whoever owned this Saturn I bought (it had to be a young guy) did a number of things that are truly Mickey Moused. I will get it back to close to factory at least as close as I can.

My cranking problem was the "chime" fuse. I would have never suspected that fuse would keep the engine from cranking.

Skutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 05:05 AM   #12
redhotftw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skutt View Post

My cranking problem was the "chime" fuse. I would have never suspected that fuse would keep the engine from cranking.
it shouldnt, iirc.

you may have further electrical woes...
redhotftw! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:44 PM   #13
TylerFolkner

Default New Problem - Cut Stereo Wires, Car Won't Start, Fuses Won't get Power

Okay everyone, So I bought a 1992 Saturn SL2 used from one of my friends and I noticed that he cut the stereo wires, I tried doing the old way and connnecting the aftermarket stereo straight to the wires, it wouldn't work. Now half of my fuses under the hood won't even get any power what-so-ever, and the fuses on the inside, half of them won't get any power, what-so-ever. I've replaced all fuses, new battery.. I just don't know what to do, the car won't start, it'll crank, just won't start. Idk what to do.. Really starting to irritate me..
TylerFolkner is offline   Reply With Quote