Saturn Spot

Go Back   Saturn Spot > Saturn Model & Technical Discussion > Saturn Outlook > Saturn Outlook - Technical

Old 09-13-2012, 10:54 PM   #1
meghan
Banned

Default Sunroof drainage tube has come apart

When the water drains from my sunroof down the tube it leaks through my drivers side dash down to the pedals and on to the floor board. I am pretty sure the tube came apart in the roof but, I can't figur out how to get the roof off to so i can look at the tubing!

meghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:27 AM   #2
Ssicarman

Welcome to the Board.

As long as you do have an Outlook there is not likely you will get a lot of help here. Unfortunately I have little Outlook experience as do any active members and there is pretty much no Outlook traffic on the Board.

Basicly you will need to find out how to drop the headliner down far enough to see the drain hose on the sunroof.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
meghan
Banned

Default figured it out

dropped my headliner enough to see that the tube came disconnected from the drainage hole I was able to squeez my hand in there and reconnect it but, the tube is still plugged so gotta take it to dealer and have them force some compressed air through it to hopefully unclog it.
Thanks
anyways
meghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 07:04 AM   #4
derfderf

Thanks anyways?

He used his instincts to tell you exactly what you needed to do to get to your Saturn Outlook sunroof disconnected drain line. The fact that it is clogged and and that YOU don't have access to a compressor NOR a proper fitting for blowing out the line does NOT warrant your brand of rudeness.

I'd advise you to take it somewhere else -- but clearly you already did..........

95 SC2 ~235K +/running-- "All in the Family"
derfderf is offline   Reply With Quote